Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stud of the Week!

Here he is, the Stud of the week:

Message received on 07/28/12:


Konnichiwaz! I'm leo! You don't know this yet but I'm fucking awesome. I'm a full functioning adult. Car, job, decent place good credit ect. Besides all that I'm smart, geeky, affectionate, funny, honest, and good in bed. Im not after sex but just trying to put my best qualities out there. 

I read your whole profile...not just skimmed and looked at the pictures (you are cute -but you know this). Our match percentage is high, and I think we have potential. I think you are too cool for me actually >_< I can only ask that you check my profile and give me a shot. You wont regret it. Im kinda awesome =^_^=  


A good mix of humor, humility and just being plain adorable is what makes this guy the Stud of the Week! Congratulations! Guys, take notes, he's got it down pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment