Thursday, July 19, 2012

Honesty and Being Yourself Is Always The Best Way

This guy is straight up and honest and for that, he also gets Stud of The Week. Men, take notes, honesty, being yourself, and just being a nice guy will get you far:


"hi i was wondering if you would like to chat sometime and get to know each other better .im not sure about this whole online thing.my sisters idea for me to try this.I liked your profile and it was your smile that attacted me to check it out.A little bit about me. I have 2 kids 1 girl 1 boy my son is 8 and daughter is 10.I love to cookand go to the beach.im old fashioned when it comes to women and how to treat them ( i like to do the little things that most guys forget nowadays).anyway my name is Raymond hope to hear from you and i hope you have a nice evening."


Aside from spelling and grammatical errors, this guy knows how to introduce himself to women. Ladies (and guys) there are decent guys out there and this Stud is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment