Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Quick Recap...

Well, well, somebody decided to use Spanish to lure me in. Nice try...may work for other women, but not for me:

Message received on 08/19/12:

"Hola hermosa me gustaria saber mas de ti"


Translation: Hello beautiful, I would like to get to know more about you.

Nice try, no really. I am not being snarky here, but this is something that would definitely work very well with a lot of women. The reason why it doesn't work with me is because I am cold-hearted. Not to mention he doesn't say much on his profile, so I can't really gauge who he is.

Message received on 08/28/12:

"I would gladly join your crew and travel the etherways of time and space with you. Of course, I'm not very useful besides being an excellent conversationalist."

Why the hell does everyone want to join my crew? It's not an easy life! Didn't anybody see my last post and responses to the same question?

Never mind, join my crew, we're dangerous and not to mention, you may get lost in time on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment