Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Awesome Pt.3 and Things That Should Be On Your Profile

Well it's nice to know that being an airship captain is awesome:

Message received on 08/15/12:

"Hello :D After reading your profile I decided I think being an airship captain would be awesome. :D"

Good luck to you then good sir. It's not an easy life by any stretch of the imagination.




And now a message that clearly says "I am really nervous and therefore I am repeating myself.":

Message received on 08/15/12:

"Hi, 

My name is Mark, I’m 5’10” and grew up in Hawaii. I have a good sense of humor. I hope you like lots of fresh fruit…because I planted over 40 fruit trees at my house in the Acreage. For instance, I have 15 different varieties of mangos with names like Coconut Cream, Pineapple Pleasure, Pina Colada, etc. I selected mango varieties, so that my mango season can go from April until October. I have four avocado trees, a mixture of early, mid and late season avocados to have a long avocado season. My best friend’s name is Max, he is a yellow lab who loves people. 

I have a motorcycle and go fishing and scuba diving. I also enjoy relaxing at home watching a good movie or caring for my fruit trees. "

Ok, not really a bad start but all of this stuff is already on your profile, so why repeat it? I mean a simple "hello, how are you?" is a good enough way to go. Other than the fact he repeated everything that he said on his profile and sent his entire profile to me in a message, this guy seems  like a legit Stud, so he gets "Stud of the Week."



No comments:

Post a Comment