Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Miss Leah Edition of WYPSAY and Trollololing Messages

Miss Leah, I love you. You give me the best ones. I need to give my awesome sugar scrub.

Messages received on 08/12/12:

Bootyhole:
Hey there funny face lol. How are you? My name is Shawn

Miss Leah:


hi I'm Leah, hows it going?

Bootyhole:


Hi Leah everything is going ok Nice to meet you? 


Do you like my profile?



Miss Leah:

its ok, too much repeating and not sure if you're trying to be a plumber or a fireman



Bootyhole:

Oh srry and I was going to be a plumber but I decided that I wanna go farther and be a Fireman



Miss Leah:

ah I see



Bootyhole:

Yeah, So what is it that you are looking for mostly? Are you looking for a Guy or a Girl? Being that you are bi 


Miss Leah:


being that I am bi, either.

Bootyhole:


So do you like me or anything?

Miss Leah:


not really, you seem very aquard 

Bootyhole:


Wow excuse me look at your picture of your fake mustache lol and I'm also bi lol I like guys to


Miss Leah:


awesome, I now free you to look for some men then, better luck next time hun

Bootyhole:


Yayy!! men  I love men Thank you soo much and better luck next time with what?


I love boys between 21-29  Guys are awesome and I also love girls  but why don't you like me?

Miss Leah:

you're desperate and aquard. Not my deal hun, sure someone else will love it though, like I said good luck.

Bootyhole:


Yeah, whatever ok I'm not desperate but I guess I was desperate for messaging your weird,stinky ass self lol 

and I don't really need luck cuz I got people messaging me and I don't need you lol so Good luck to you cuz 

with the way you act your gonna need it lol.


Btw your ugly and your profile sucks so why don't you work on fixing it loser lol.


Bye loser you have now been officially BLOCKED (:


And Now WYPSAY with the same guy:

Profile viewed on 08/12/12:

Hey my name is shawn here and I currently have a good job and Iam planning on having a good future always making money. Basically Iam easy to get along with,very out going,loving and Iam always down for a good time to anything.

Planning on going to a technical school at the the end of the year to get into the plumbing field it seems easy and the pay is good so i'm gonna go for it. So that is the career that i'm basically planning on pursuing eventhough I have thought about other careers but that career is my main focus. 


Well right now Iam working at an office job in a Gold refinery making good money working there to hold me over until I get into my future career as a Firefighter and Iam planning to go to college for it soon. 

Wow...This guy is rapey. I'm sorry but looking through his photos on his profile and his conversation with Miss Leah, I mean dude, grow the fuck up and clean yourself up son. Really. Also keep your goddamn story straight. And one more thing, NO MEANS NO!!!!!!!!!! Also you messaged her, why are so butt hurt when she turned you down?




Remember the guy that asked me what he should bring on my airship? Well here goes our conversation:
Messages received on 08/12/12:

Lady Fatale:

You need a gun and a parachute in case you want to jump off this airship because my adventures are dangerous.

Fail Time Lord:Nice, I like dangerous adventures. 
I got a laser-blaster and a jetpack, so I don't need a parachute. 
When do we set sail? 


Lady Fatale:
Even so with a jet pack, a parachute is a good idea. 
As for setting sail, you have to find me first. I am a hard woman to locate. 


Fail Time Lord:Yea, I see your point. It's always a good idea to have redundant safety features. We'll have to add a parachute attachment system to my jetpack then. 

How do I find you? Where should I look? 


Lady Fatale:
Start looking in the Milky Way Galaxy and go from there. I am always on the move.

Fail Time Lord:
Which quadrant?  


Lady Fatale:I suggest Pluto and work your way to ganymede and andromeda.

Fail Time Lord:
You're sneaky. 
Andromeda isn't in the milky way, it's a different galaxy. 
And I thought you said you have an airship, not a spaceship. There's no air in space. 
What gives?


Lady Fatale:
I am talented. Remember I am exactly like the Doctor, except with lady parts.

Fail Time Lord:
That's good to know, I like lady parts :-). 
Do you have a magic phone booth?


Lady Fatale:
Yes I do on the ship but not in my lady parts.


No shit you like Lady Parts if you're talking to me. I am pretty sure I have not grown a peen lately, but I will get back to you on that when it happens and I will make sure that its circumcised as to accommodate your Jewish faith. Now I am going to run off and make myself some bacon for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment